19 March 2008

Buttoned Up

I gotta say, I was BLOWN AWAY when I unassumingly opened up Gmail one day and saw that I had an email from a Ms. Jessica Putnam, "worker bee" of Buttoned Up, Inc.! She had seen my lil review of some of their products, and then she sent me a couple MORE products to write about.

And really, I'm in la la la LOVE with these two products - pocket.doc and Nothingelse.pad.

The Pocket.doc is SO COOL. I've always wondered what would happen if I needed to know something important, like my doctor's phone number, when I was nowhere near my phone, and now I know! This little guy has spaces to fill out emergency information, contact information, and even spaces where you fill in your current medications and doctor information! I filled it all out the day I got it...while I was in class. In short, it's great. And it's little and compact and it fits in my little clutch. And it makes me feel special AND organized.



Jessica also sent me the NothingElse.pad, which is ingenious. I make to-do lists all the time but it usually takes about three weeks for me to cross everything off (unless it's school-related). This notepad is perfect, because it gives spaces for tasks that REALLY, REALLY need to get done. Such as, "If I call no one else today, I MUST call..."


Check out Buttoned Up and see the other great products that the site sells. I want the whole line. Someday, maybe!

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

That is so cool that she found you like that!

Anonymous said...

If you are looking for fun and useful stationary products you should check out www.expressionery.com . I woek there as admin and I'm constatly finding new stuff I love. It might be worth a peek at the website.

Jessica said...

We're thrilled you like the products! Thank you so much for the great review and ENJOY!