26 April 2009

More KitchenAid Adventures



So. It's basically killing me that I haven't gotten to really play with my KitchenAid mixer that much. As much as I ADORE my aunt, uncle, and gorgeous cousins for it, it's so sad to look at it (I decided to name it. I haven't decided on a name yet) just sitting there, looking lonely.

Anyways. Pete was kind enough to document when I ripped the gigantic box open. I promptly cleaned the bowl out and made my first batch of cupcakes. They were pretty good, if I say so myself.






Oh, and this? That picture down there is Pete's kitchen. Seriously. It's smaller than my bed. And my bed is a twin. It SUCKS, but it was okay. I have a KitchenAid mixer now. Life is delightful.




The matching of my shirt and my MIXER? Not on purpose. Promise.

No comments: