25 November 2008

Gift Guide

There are SO many gift guides that pop up on beautiful, fun, exciting blogs. And while I would love to create one, I think I will just share a couple of items that I really enjoy.

Oh, and they're all from ModCloth, because I just finished browsing that website, and yeah. I pretty much want all of it!


For the person that needs a shot of energy in the morning


For the little cuddly animal lover


For the art student on a budget


For your favorite four-eyed friend


For a brand new, or soon-to-be, mommy


For an elegant lady in your life


For the traveler


For the lady who channels Lauren Bacall (just for the record, I ADORE this dress)


This dress is called "Cocktails at Lunch". BEAUTIFUL.

And here's some other pretties, in general:

gloves


tan shoes


grey cardigan


bow cardigan

So, I've decided that I can never have enough of:
+gloves
+scarves
+tights
+cardigans

No comments: