...these would be my favorite things, as of late:
1. Pillows- all shapes and sizes. I can snuggle up to any pillow, and quickly.
2. Hot showers. Complete with my Dr. Bronner's lavender body wash. Mmmmm.
3. 30 Rock and Arrested Development. These have always been my favorites, but I am falling head over heels in love. Again. With both of them.
4. My Sigg water bottle. So trusty and new(ish)!
5. Pete. I mean, I'm not going to give him away on my talk show, but he is truly the best person in the universe. Sorry, Oprah.
6. Hyperbole and a Half. I spent four hours (and no, that isn't an exaggeration) reading the archives on Allie's blog. I'm kind of in love with her. I think we would be good friends in real life.
7. Our CSA (community-supported agriculture). I love picking our produce up, I love coming up with new ways to cook with what we receive. Also we've been getting berries lately and those are a fun snack.
8. New bras. Seriously. I got some new bras and they're pretty awesome.
9. Wedding presents. I like getting presents and between the four (!) wedding showers I've had, and then getting packages and cards in the mail...it's pretty sweet.
10. Listening to old music from my high school days.
11. Frozen gnocchi from Trader Joe's. Mmmm delicious and so easy!
12. Good friends that will listen to me bitch, cry, or be super duper happy. Because everything is like a roller coaster right now!
13. Musings of our honeymoon...we're leaving in a week!
14. Frozen yogurt...which I am about to go enjoy right now with some delightful friends :)
I hope you all are having a great holiday weekend!!