30 December 2007

MAJOR happy notions overhaul


(via wiiri via flickr)

So, I haven't been blogging, I know. And that makes me feel bad.

But one of my (soon-to-be) 20 NYE resolutions is to BECOME A BETTER BLOGGER. I feel like I have lots of fun stuff to say and show, and I really have plenty of time to blog, but I usually just waste my time looking things up online, having nonsensical coversations with friends, or spending money that I don't really have in the first place.

So, this is the warning- I want to post a couple things a day, and I'm not really planning on NOT blogging on the weekends, but if it happens, don't be surprised.

Anyways, here I shall leave you, dear readers, with a link and some pictures to one of my fave fave FAVORITE etsy shops...the Black Apple.

This one is called "You Are My Needles and Pins", and I saw it and made a high-pitched noise. Too cute.


And this one is called "Celia Cupcake"...and I am OBSESSED with cupcakes.


And lastly, there is "Greta and the Gramaphone", which just makes me giggle.


Ta ta for now, and HAVE A FANTASTIC NEW YEARS EVE!!!!

No comments: