14 December 2007

Oh, boy....

I've been a HORRIBLE blogger. Absolutely horrible.

I'm really sorry about that.

Finals, end-of-the-semester stuff...ew. I'm almost done. One more final on Monday and I am FINISHED.

And super excited about Christmas break. I don't really have much of anything planned, besides chill time with family, old friends, and Pete's family, but I AM planning on spending a lot of time reading, writing, being artsy...the creative life, basically. I've been making Christmas gifts for friends and family and I haven't been happier in a long time- I love expressing myself creatively.

ANYWAYS. So many things I want to blog about- so many things I should have blogged about in the last month or so.

One thing that I've been itching to mention (okay, for only like the last half hour, but bare with me) is this sweet Jackson Pollack website. I'm definitely looking forward to playing around with that in my next semester classes.

Another great thing- the Sex and the City MOVIE TRAILER. This is one of my guiltiest of guilty pleasures, and when Pete mentioned that there was a teaser trailer circulating online, I FLIPPED OUT. I mean, I screeched. Seriously.

Okay, and I just watched it again and got goosebumps.


Finally, the last thing I'm going to mention right here and now is that sadly, SADLY, Blueprint is closing up shop. My bet is that it's all Martha's fault, but whatever. I may have even shed a lil tear when I first read that in Design*Sponge.

RIP, you beautiful magazine.

I'll be around a lot. And honestly, I look forward to it.
<3

1 comment:

blushing apples said...

I am going to miss blueprint also:(