11 September 2012

Well HELLO AGAIN.

Guys, it's been a year and a half since I last blogged here on good ol' happy notions, and here's the thing - I miss it. A lot!

I don't even know if anyone is still reading this blog - I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't (after all, it's been a year and a half) but if you ARE - lots and lots has changed.

I'm in the process of opening a bakeshop. I KNOW RIGHT IT'S INSANE.

I think I'm going to resume blogging here. I miss it a lot. I haven't spent as much time reading other blogs as I would like (owning a business, well...two businesses, is a lot of work and leaves little time for play), and especially I haven't taken the time to comment on said blogs, but I'm happy to be back.

I'm going to be back.

What is going on in your lives? Tell me! I want to know!

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

You're still on my google reader. I'm still here. Glad you'll be back!