22 September 2007

Deal or No Deal...

So, I don't really understand why people like this show so much. I'm watching the season premiere right now (rerun I guess) and it's really, really dumb. This Italian-New Yorker woman is making me want to kick her in the eye with a stiletto. I know, it's cruel...but it's the truth. She is just SO SO SO SO SO annoying. All the women that hold the cases are very pretty, though. So that's nice, at least there is some beauty around, because the player is just so damn ANNOYING.

I need to take pictures of the stuff I got at the Strange Folk Festival, because it's really cute. So that will be tomorrow.

Now I am going to do my work.

Well, actually, no. First I am going to make a wishlist. Because this dumb lady turned down Donald Trump's $96,000 offer on the show.

What I would have done with $96,000 from Donald Trump:

+ This Sussex Low Dresser from DWR: $2,900

+ This beautiful, full-sized bed: $1,350 (+ a comfortable mattress, like a Memory Foam Mattress which would be about $1,259; a beautiful comforter no more than $100; and the same sheet set that I have on my current bed, but in full size, which would be about $140). Grand total = $2849


+ This amazing bookcase (I want an entire wall of books) $2,500


+ These sweet shoes from Nike. I don't really like Nike stuff, but I'm digging their new/old kicks. There are a couple different styles, and since we're playing the wishlist game, I will add two pairs to my list: total= $160


+ This amazing Smythson of Bond Street travel bag- it was grey and yellow and BEAUTIFUL. I guess the store discontinued the Capri line, though, and now I cannot find a picture of it that is big enough for me to be satisfied with. This is the closest that I have seen, though. Sorry about its size/bluriness. It was about $2,500.


+ This gorgeous dress from Betsey Johnson...I am pretty much obsessed with her. I wouldn't wear this very often, but it reminds me a beautiful cupcake. I could see myself wearing this dress to a holiday party with black sweater tights and a gorgeous up-do. $415


+ Yay! Polka-dot cardigan! AMAZING!


+ This pink KitchenAid mixer (supports Breast Cancer researching!) $349


+ a heavy duty sewing machine. I imagine it would be something similar to this: $480


+ The Apple iPhone. I have been lusting after this for quite some time. $399


+ A huge array of magazine subscriptions, including but not limited to:
Domino
Lucky

Real Simple

Preen

Blueprint

Cottage Living

Vogue

NYLON

Cosmopolitan

Dwell

ReadyMade

Allure

Martha Stewart Living

other graphic design magazines that I deem worthy
= will probably equal about $400 for two years worth of mags

+ A Fender Jazzmaster guitar. Ever since I saw Robert Carmine with his, I've wanted a pink one, like this: $1,439 (ish)


+ A crapload of computer software...like this!
-Microsoft Streets and Trips: $39.99
-Home Design Stuff

Okay, here is the grad total so far:
amount spent = $14650
amount left = $81,350


This is a fun game! I'll continue to update this as time goes by. The thing is, I could have just gone and spent all of that moolah on college loans. But noooope! Screw that.

No comments: