16 September 2007

Woody Allen = genius.

Movies I have seen by the great master (in personal order):
+ Annie Hall
+ Manhattan
+ Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask
+ Hannah and Her Sisters
+ Take the Money and Run
+ Love and Death

Pete and I rented Manhattan together after we both realized that neither of us had seen it, and ever since, we've been Woody Allen rentin' fools. I REALLY liked Hannah and Her Sisters, because it's so beautifully done. Woody Allen's character has this great monologue towards the end that I wish I would have copied word-for-word and taped it to my mirror so I could read it every morning as I brush my teeth.

Right now I'm watching Love Actually. It makes me happy that I'm in LOVE, and I wish that it was Christmastime, even though...well, a lot of stuff that will happen for me between now and Christmas would be lost, and that would be sad.

Whatever.

ANYWAYS. Here we go. Back to work. More bloggering tomorrow!

No comments: