19 December 2010

Sunday Roundup



You guys, Christmas is in six days! Insane!

It certainly feels like the holidays here at the Wissinger Complex...we've been getting Christmas cards in the mail, all the Christmas presents have been bought and are (mostly) wrapped, stockings are hung by the chimney with care, and we're almost finished with school and work! We're heading up to Chicago to hang with my family on the 24th, and then driving down to Cairo to be with Pete's family on the 26th. I'm excited to see everyone and, as usual, get out of St. Louis for a little bit.

Here are some fun links from this week!

The 30 Most Important Cats of 2010 made me giggle like a little girl.

Thanks to my friend Lindsay, I was able to enjoy this lovely story.

Tips on putting together a holiday cheese plate. Yum yum yes please.

Dreamy prints from California.

Perfect Christmas sweater.

These earmuffs and this scarf would certainly jazz up my plain black peacoat.

Love this homemade tote.

Beautiful colorful Christmas trees.

Pumpkin pancakes = perfect breakfast.

I would like to try to make Fleur de Sel caramels.

Liz's wreath is gorgeous.

Salad pizza sounds delicious right now.

This wedding looks super fun!

Homemade felted Katamari set - Bridgett, this one is for you.

Christmas is everywhere!

What a pretty little letterpress studio.

I don't know if I'll be back around the blogosphere until after Christmas, so if NOT, Merry Merry Christmas! I hope you and your families and friends have the best Christmas ever.

[image via here]

No comments: