04 August 2008

Things I really, really am liking right now

1. Freaks and Geeks - I watched this show with my parents over the weekend, and they both loved it. It's fantastic. You should go watch it riiiiiight now. Like The Wonder Years, if it had been set in the late '70s.

2. T.S. Eliot - thanks to Steve, I got a little anthology of Eliot's work that includes Prufrock and The Wasteland. I went through a couple preludes and poems today and they are just wonderful.

3. Sudoku

4. These pretty cloud earrings

5. Headbands. I got my hair cut again, with bangs straight across my forehead and a lot more layered. It's cute. Headbands/barrettes/other pretty things look nice in my pretty little head. I am loving this bright punch of a hairpiece, from Jen Gotch's shop Ban.do (via A Cup of Jo)

6. Better Together collection - gorgeous. Pulled at my heartstrings, HARD.




PS: sorry about the quality of these photos. They aren't as clear as I would have liked them to be.

1 comment:

Laura B said...

Those Better Together cards are like the cutest things I have ever seen in my entire life.

Also- do let me know if you are heading up to chicago for some shows this year, I would love to meet up!