18 October 2010

Jon Hamm



If you are a woman (or really, a man, too) and you don't think that Jon Hamm is above-and-beyond attractive...well, good for you?

He was born in St. Louis, so that's awesome.

I have only watched the first season of Mad Men, and it was just as amazing as everyone says it is. We need to get Netflix going again and watch the second and third seasons. And fourth? Or is that it?



My favorite Jon Hamm, though, is 30 Rock Jon Hamm. AKA Dr. Drew Baird. He is adorable. I love the new hairstyle and the glasses.





Okay, that's all.

images - one & two; three & four

1 comment:

Karen said...

Mad Men is one of those shows that I know I'll love once I watch it, but haven't caught it yet. Jon Hamm is a huge incentive to get started!

"Where's our complimentary app sampler, and why didn't that waitress call you sweetheart?!"