23 April 2008

Another Dove Commercial

I'm in love, seriously. I will now be buying ONLY Dove products.



These videos really do make me feel a lot better. I mean, I know I'm 20 now and I should really be over the fact that media is throwing crap at us 24/7 but you know what? I've never really been affected by the media or by peer pressure until oh, right now? With seeing all these girls running around in shorts that are TEN INCHES ABOVE THEIR KNEES and little teeny tiny tops that show off pretty much all their girl parts and it's like...hmm, can't really do that.

Anyways. I feel like every little girl (and old ones, too) need to see these short films and just...be happy. Even though I'm tired and stressed out, I really felt a lot better today after watching those.

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Ok, I get it now. I mean, I didn't realize it was a separate campaign.