29 September 2009

Crafting on Alfred Avenue

I know I've been sparse in postings lately - for a couple of reasons.

First of all, there's actually work to be done in school now! It seemed nice and slow at first, and then all of a sudden, I had three papers due last week. What?! Believe me, I would much rather spend my time blogging and finding cute pretty inspiring things online, but alas - I think dad would be angry. I would be too, I guess.

Second of all, I started a new blog! It's for a class - my senior English seminar course. I'm not really sure how web-writing has to do with English. I mean, I understand how, but in a way, I kind of wish I was able to take a class that culminated my English career where...I wrote a paper. Or even read a book. We don't do either of those things.

Anyway - check it out. It's called Crafting on Alfred Avenue. I just finished the header today (FINALLY. I spent three hour and a half class periods on it) and I think it looks pretty good. Any feedback you have for me is invaluable!



The new blog will be about crafting projects, essentials for crafters, and reviews of websites and projects and stuff. I'm pretty excited about it.

I also have some more writing type-things to share with you, but that probably won't be until a bit later. I got a job writing for a blog! But like I said, I want to actually have things to show to you. Right now I just have one article written :)

As per usual, thanks for all your support! Like I said, I'm super excited about starting these new ventures. I'll keep you updated!

[image from Chez Larsson]

1 comment:

Marisa said...

what a fun school project...