Wheee! The lovely Marisa behind ...or so i feel tagged me last week in the Kreativ Blogger Award! It's so exciting to win awards. Thank you SO SO SO much, Marisa! I love reading your blog and if you hadn't tagged me...you most certainly would have been one of my Kreativ Blogger picks :)
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Seven Things You May Not Know About Me:
1. Before I met Pete, I had one other long-term relationship that lasted close to two years. He was kind of mean towards the end. That's why it ended.
2. Even though I tend to poke fun of Apple products or whenever something goes wrong with an Apple product I immediately say, "GAH I HATE MACS" I secretly really a MacBook Pro.
3. At one point, I was very skilled with Photoshop. But I haven't used it in years and I really, really want to re-establish my skills.
4. I've been to all of the United States besides the following: Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, North & South Dakota, Minnesota, and Maine.
5. If I could have been alive in any other decade, I would pick the 1920's. This is mostly because of the flappers.
6. I really, really hate touring docked boats. We've been on many ("we" as in mom, dad, Emme and I) throughout the country. I feel claustrophobic and I think about all the germs and disease and the men that lived there that are all dead now. It's not good. My dad, on the other hand, LOVES them and so on family vacations we are always touring them. The worst one, by far, was the USS Alabama, docked in Mobile, AL. There's also a submarine that dad dragged me into and I swear, I almost passed out.
7. On a similar note, when I first saw the Blue Angels perform in Evansville, IN, I really, really wanted to become a fighter pilot. This lasted for about five or six months...but in that time, I was set on joining the Navy. Looking back on this moment, I shudder...because I know I wouldn't have lasted long.
Yikes! Those are long.
My Seven Kreativ Bloggers are...
+ Laura, at Quirkology
+ Bridgett, at South City Musings
+ Rosemary, at 1017
+ Missy, at oh missy me
+ The lovely lady behind Me Sme and I (how do I not know your real name?!)
+ Katie at Carrots and Chocolate
+ Karen at I Don't Think Prada is the Answer They're Looking for...
Happy writing and sharing, ladies!