19 February 2008

My crush

I have a secret love for a certain someone, and her name is Zooey Deschanel.

First of all, she and M. Ward are making an album together. Well, I guess I should say DID make an album together, because the other morning a little bird told me about it and, well, let's just say that I have the full leaked version of the March 18th release - Volume 1. PLEASE tell me that means that there are more volumes to come.



She is the epitome of everything I wish I was: she's cute, she knits, she crafts, she likes to sing and dance. And, okay, I can do all (or at least most) of those things, but STILL.

Check out some of their duets:



"Change is Hard" - M. Ward and Zooey Deschanel

"You Really Got a Hold On Me" - " "

Enjoy! And remember...she's gorgeous.

1 comment:

Laura said...

ME TOO, ME TOO!!!
i LOVE her...
she's adorable.
& i'm so excited about this album.
we just watched 'hitchhikers guide to the galaxy' the other night to celebrate.

PS have you seen her in 'bridge to terabithia'...she's uber adorable in that.