19 February 2008

TADworks

Okay, so, I browse sites like it's my job (man, I wish I could have a job like that). Upon spending a couple of hours on etsy the other night, I came across these ADORABLE desktop friends from TADworks. Look at them!!


These Po were making a Po-man in the snow...and the lil yellow guy in the back is about to hit one of my his Po family members with a little snowball.

This is Papa Po, complete with new Po-baby and bottle.

Sleepy Po, with his nightcap and bunny stuffed animal.

My personal favorite: Po with a piece of chocolate cake.

These little guys are all adorable...but this is the piece that REALLY got me looking at the whole collection:



Now, my dad golfs, but I don't know if he golfs enough to really APPRECIATE one of these little "golfer taddies".

Now go look at the rest of the cute Po people!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Adorable!
The "lil yellow guy" looks just like the sucker fish that goes in your ear & works as a translator on Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!