23 October 2009

Paris Je T'aime - Tour Eiffel

I saw Paris je t'aime in theatres with Pete a long time ago. It's really good, although I'm happy I own it so that I can skip over the scenes I don't really care for as much.

However - there are some really, really great scenes. Like this one. It's so cute - especially at the end, so hang in there for the 5 minutes!



The movie is a collaboration of 21 mini-films, all by different directors and with different actors. Some of the actors are French (Juliette Binoche), others are American (Steve Buscemi, Natalie Portman, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Willem Dafoe, Nick Nolte, Elijah Wood). The 21 films are representative of the 21 arrondissements (neighborhoods) of Paris.

In other news, there is another one of these movies coming out - called New York I Love You.

2 comments:

Micaela said...

it took my breath away.

i loved the one where with the EMT worker. It made me cry but he loved her from first sight.

amazing movie and i can not wait for the NY one to come out.

Marisa said...

i own it too... and love to skip to my favorite parts... LOVE

can't wait to see New York, I Love You