23 February 2009

Changes are a comin'...

Hi. Okay, so I've been wanting to make some major changes around here lately. And slowly, surely, they've been happening. But those changes are pretty much stuck in my mind, and some on paper, as of yet.

So, lo and behold! Here's one biggie thing that's going to be going on! Themed days!!!

Mondays: Book Reviews


Tuesdays: St. Louis Reviews


Wednesdays: Craft projects


Thursdays: Home Decor Lovin'


Fridays: Bands I'm Diggin'/Sweet Etsy shops


So how's that look? I'm probably not going to really start rolling on this until either later this week, or next week, even...mostly because I want to continually be planning and have lots and lots of ideas and thoughts lined up before I start.

How does this sound? Are we liking this? I hope so. I'm pretty jazzed about it.

Images:
1. here 2. me! 3. here 4. here 5. here

2 comments:

Rosemary/sonrie said...

I love the new ideas...can't wait to see the new look!

Bridgett said...

I'm a big fan of plans and rigid structures. :^)