19 February 2009

This is just cute.



And time-consuming. Perfect for a cold day in class!

Found here, from here.

What are your middle names?
Mine is Leigh. Pete's is Randall. And the Randall part always makes me smile.

How long have you been together?
Since October 3, 2006! So...I guess 2.5ish years?

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Hmm. Not long - a couple of weeks as acquaintances and then we sort of just jumped in.

Who asked whom out?
There was really no asking out, just mutual feelings to only see each other :D

How old are each of you?
Me - 20. Pete - 22.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
His. Twin brother Steve and older brother Mike. We used to see my little sister, Emme, a lot, but now she goes to school in Chicago so that doesn't really happen anymore. And Pete's older sister lives in Metropolis, IL (that's right, just like Superman).

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Living apart is tough - I mean, I can't really complain, we live about six blocks away from each other, but it becomes annoying when I have to go all the way back to my apartment because I forgot a paintbrush or my medicine. However, living apart in the summers after seeing each other constantly over the school year has been tough, too. AND, the age difference is weird (he has a real job, I'm still in school).

Did you go to the same school?
Just college. But that's the best part of schooling anyways.

Are you from the same home town?
No, me in St. Louis and him in Cairo. Not too far away, though.

Who is smarter?
Pete - what with him being on the honor roll and whatnot. I daydream too much to stay on task for anything too long. But I AM smart. Just not as smart as Pete.

Who is the most sensitive?
Both of us.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Cupcakery. Shangri-La Diner. Blues City Deli. Thai/Vietnamese places. Hot campus spots!

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?

Chicago. Good times.

Who has the craziest exes?
Well, considering Pete hadn't really dated anyone before me...

Who has the worst temper?
Me, hands down. Pete never gets upset.

Who does the cooking?
Pete, most of the time. I do the baking but occasionally can/will cook.

Who is the neat-freak?
Me, but only when I feel like it.

Who is more stubborn?
...Me. This survey isn't making me feel so great about myself!

Who hogs the bed?
Probably both of us. But more Pete.

Who wakes up earlier?
Pete. He has a real job. I get to sleep in most days.

Where was your first date?
South City Diner, then the Tivoli. It was cute. I fell down. Then I got embarassed.

Who is more jealous?
Neither of us, really. Unless Pete has something he wants to tell me...

How long did it take to get serious?
Not long. Like a week. Maybe five days.

Who eats more?
PETER RANDALL, hands down. He'll say, "wow, I should stop eating this", but will continue to shove food in his mouth anyways.

Who does the laundry?
He'll wait for weeks to do it. I do mine once a week. But our laundry is separate.

Who's better with the computer?
Pete, hands down.

Who drives when you are together?
Me, mostly. But for the first two years of our relationship, it was all Pete.

2 comments:

Pete said...

Best survey ever! I love you so much.

Bridgett said...

So dang cute. Really. And also quite similar to how I would have filled out a survey my senior year of college.