20 April 2009

100 Random Questions

Phew! Enjoy.

1. How old will you be in five years?
26. Wow.

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
Shannon- two classes plus a free hour!

3. How tall are you?
5′7"

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Summer beginning. Classes ending. (Hopefully) finding an apartment.

5. What’s the last movie you saw?
The Out-of-Towners (made in 1999)

6. Who was the last person you called?
Mom

7. Who was the last person to call you?
Mom (we were playing phone tag)

8. What was the last text message you received?
Ryan asking me if we had something due in Assessment today

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?

Kathleen, I think

10. Do you prefer to call or text?
Depends on the context. Call to chat, text to get something over with quickly.

11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Cataloging my crafts bookmarks, watching Sex and the City on TBS, wondering why I wasn't asleep yet...

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
married

13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
On Thursday, so...April 16

14. What color are your eyes?
Brown

15. What time did you wake up today?
Once at 6:30 and then again at 10:15.

16. What are you wearing right now?
Piggly Wiggly shirt and butterfly PJ bottoms. I kind of match!

17. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Any of the songs from Love Actually. They give me fuzzy feelings.

18. Where is your favorite place to be?
Sitting with friends and/or family, having good conversations or watching good tv.

19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Class. Most of the time, at least.

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Probably Paris, but I've been homesick for the beach lately.

21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Married (I think?), maybe have a kid, teaching in a school I love, or writing fabulous pieces of literature. Or both.

22. Do you tan or burn?
I usually burn first and am then sort of tan.

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Aliens. Seriously.

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Pete and I had a good laugh when we left ArtMart after THAT whole ordeal.

25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
In my apartment - one. In my house at home, two.

26. How big is your bed?
Single, in the apartment. Full/Queen, at home.

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Laptop. I loves it.

28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With, pajamas.

29. What color are your sheets?
White.

30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two regular pillows, plus a fabulous body pillow

31. What is your favorite season?
Autumn or Spring.

32. What do you like about fall?
Changing colors, falling temperatures, making stews

33. What do you like about winter?
Snow, cold air, seeing the sun come out some days, staying inside near a fire

34. What do you like about the summer?
No school! No classes (oh wait, not this summer)! making lemonade, finally doing all those crafts, reading all those books, and making all that art I wanted to for the last nine months.

35. What do you like about spring?
flowers, everything coming alive again, those fabulous 65 degree days that are perfect.

36. How many states provinces have you lived in?
one

37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
St. Louis, MO...that's it.

38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
I like wearing socks, unless my feet get sweaty. So then I take them off.

39. Are you a social person?
Most of the time

40. What was the last thing you ate?
A turtle from CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE

41. What is your favorite restaurant?
Hmm...probably the Shangri-La Diner or a Thai place

42. What is your favorite ice cream?
anything with both chocolate and peanut butter is fab.

43. What is your favorite dessert?
anything chocolate. I'm not hard.

44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
tomato or butternut squash

45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
grape, if possible, but again, I'm not picky. JUST NOT APRICOT.

46. Do you like Chinese food?
Most of the time.

47. Do you like coffee?
Definitely not.

48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
Probably five or six

49. What do you drink in the morning?
Nothing. Unless I've actually remembered to go shopping and have bought juice. Then, juice.

50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you?
Probably my student ID. You need it for EVERYTHING at SLU.

51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Wherever I feel like it.

52. Do you know how to play poker?
Ha, no.

53. Do you like to cuddle?
most of the time

54. Have you ever been to Canada?
Yes

55. Do you have an addictive personality?
I easily get addicted to things... is that what that means?

56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
At home. But for a long time, it was out.

57. What do you miss about highschool, if anything?
The relationships, the fun times

58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
I'm facebook friends with someone else that went to RK that was a couple of years younger than me

59. Do you want kids?
Yes. Four. Two boys and two girls. Girls = Madeline Mae and Zoe Marie. Boys = Oliver James and Rusty. Rusty doesn't have a middle name yet. I've got time.

60. Do you speak any other languages?
Uh, no. You sound like my linguistics teacher.

61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
No (knock on wood)

62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No (knock on wood)

63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
I love the beach but I feel safer in a pool. I need to buck up.

64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
I like windows but I also like aisles and I really don't like planes at all.

65. Do you know how to drive stick?
Ryan tried to teach me once. I didn't do very well.

66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Etsy. Art supplies. Books. Food. Film.

67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
Usually my heart locket but I take it off when I shower and then I usually forget to put it back on for a couple of days.

68. What is your favorite TV show?
I have lots, but the ones I NEVER miss (or try to not miss) are 30 Rock and The Office.

69. Can you roll your tongue?
Yes!

70. Who is the funniest person you know?
I have lots of funny friends; I'm lucky.

71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yes. Uglydog.

72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
"Better" by Regina Spektor. I need to change it because it's getting old.

73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
Yeah, they're packed up somewhere in our basement.

74. What red object is closest to you right now?

One of my socks.

75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
Yes

76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I usually close them. ALWAYS closed them when I was younger. I'm not as scared of them now.

77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
I think bees. But both sound scary.

78. Do you flirt a lot?
No, just with Pete.

79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I tend to eat things plain.

80. What is your favorite food?
Chocolate.

81. Can you change the oil on a car?
If I had instructions I could.

82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
..yeah.

83. Have you ever run out of gas?
No, but I've been close.

84. What is your usual bedtime?
Anytime. I need to get a more concrete schedule. I'm in college.

85. What was the last book you read?
True Story: Swear to God

86. Do you read the newspaper?
Sometimes, if it's around.

87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
YES I LOVE THEM: Real Simple, ReadyMade, Martha Stewart Living, Nylon.

89. Do you watch soap operas?
No

90. Do you dance in the car?
I have a very specific type of car dance, actually.

91. What radio station did you last listen to?
Probably 89.1 (college station) or 90.7 (NPR)

92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?
Hm. Well, above me there is a poster for THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK. It's in a frame.

93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
a to-do list. I should probably work on those things instead of doing this...

94. What is your favorite candle scent?
I don't really like candles

95. What is your favorite board game?
I'll play anything but I'm not very GOOD at many board games.

Where’s 96?

97. When was the last time you attended church?
Holy Saturday mass

98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school?
Ms. V

99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
a weekend. I got lots of ticks. I was just talking about that today! ha!

100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?

Pete set up a mystery day for me. My family and friends showered me with love and gifts on my birthday. A ton of friends went out with me on Friday, for the birthday. I've been lucky lately.


via here