02 December 2009

Snow?

I've been hearing rumors floating around St. Louis that it's supposed to snow today. It sleeted for a little bit and from then on, it's been raining lightly. But there is still a chance for snow tonight.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I love snow. Especially now, because it's hardly been cold this fall. In fact, we didn't really have a fall this year. Sad.

In honor of the maybe-occurring snow in St. Louis, here are some fun snowy pictures.

Romantic Romantic!


Another cutie-cute shot:


Ornaments for a giant's tree:


And some of my favorite pictures I've taken, over the years, in the snow:

at the Botanical Gardens last winter


one of my favorite statues at the Missouri Botanicals Garden


So pretty (MOBOT)


snow on a chair in my backyard

[as of right now, there is an 80% chance of snow tonight!!! eeeeee!!!!!]

No comments: