Pete pointed out to me the other day, that I am always saying "I want". I mean, he's mentioned this to me before, countless times. And I do try to censor myself. He doesn't need to hear anymore that I want a dog and that I want our wedding day to be here and that I want a new couch, etc.
However, I realized that most of the things I say that I want are 110% unfeasible right now. And that's the beauty of it.
1. I want to play with a giraffe.
2. I want to make every project in my DIY binder.
3. I want to write the best novel that someone has ever read. Just one somebody. As long as they're honest.
4. I want to combat the there/their/they're confusion for forever.
5. I want to outfit my entire house in flea market finds.
6. I want to have lunch with Tim Gunn.
7. I want to have a pet dolphin.
8. I want to be five again.
9. I want to stay up all night, harboring inspiration and creating.
10. I want to eat cotton candy on a stick.