15 May 2009

Haircut!

Well. I got a haircut today...check it out!

The reason it's taken with a MAC (so easy to tell, isn't it?) is because my camera is buried in boxes. I have no idea where it is, actually. It was one of the last things to get packed up so it's probably easier to access than most of my things, but still...

Pete let me use his computer to show the whole wide WORLD how my new hair 'do looks...then he snuck up behind me and created kind of a cute picture. And my hair looked a lot cuter this morning, right after Cheryl had finished cutting it. And then I get caught in a bit of rain and, well, it did it's own thing. Which how it usually is.



I went to a new place (new to me) in Soulard called Salon C. It was awesome! The inside is great - very bright and colorful, with bright paint colors - and all the people that worked there were super nice. If you live in St. Louis and want a new haircuttery, I would highly recommend it.

They currently have no website, but their location is:
2100 S. 9th Street
St. Louis, MO 63104
phone = 314.773.5500

3 comments:

Rosemary/sonrie said...

cute haircut!

Kathleen said...

Haha I love Pete's expression. Looking cute as always Kay!

Joanna Goddard said...

SO cute!!! you look like the model from steven alan :)http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/2009/01/steven-alans-spring-preview.html