14 May 2009

Jurassic Bark

I'm a big fan of Futurama, but there's one episode I refuse to watch: Jurassic Bark.

Fry, the main character, finds the fossil of his old dog, from 1,000 years ago. They try to bring him back to life but it doesn't work. The Professor figures out that Seymour died twelve years after Fry left - and he waited for him the whole time.

Watch this. Turn the volume on. And cry. And understand why I cannot watch this episode. However, it's on Comedy Central right now and I haven't turned it off yet, so we'll see what happens.

***I know this is sort of a crappy way to view something - recorded with a video camera, while a baby is crying in the background - but it was the only thing I could find.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one! :(

I don't even need to watch the clip--I know what show that is and it makes me sad, too.

Best Wishes