01 January 2008

busy busy busy

Well, I hope everyone's NYE celebrations were delightful- I had a nice time at both of mine.

So I've been working on the design of the blog today- not only have I switched around some colors and made those types of changes, Pete (master-cartoonist-extraordinare) drew me a fantastic picture of yours truly sitting on her grandma couch, working on a laptop. So I spent about four hours today and three hours yesterday working on that. Hopefully it will be up and running within the next few days.

Also, I decided that I am going to have a couple of categories, things that I'll talk about every week (like every Wednesday, or something...)

1. Things that make me happy [obviously this has been hijacked from MANY other blogs, but I loved the idea so much...] These posts will probably occur every Monday, after the weekend.

2. Where in the world....? This topic/category will consist of fun places I've been to during travels, or just around the St. Louis area. I love St. Louis and there's lots of fun stuff around here, but I didn't figure that out until I was about sixteen. So, for any and all people that are curious about this area, you should check this out.

Le sigh. Here's a pretty picture for you to think about.

[it's from 2006-2007's) NYE celebration. Camp Ondessonk is a beautiful place.

No comments: