The rules are, erase the answers already listed and fill in your own then pass it on to four bloggers of your choice. here goes:
1. Who is the hottest Movie Star?
[it should be known that I don't really consider people "hot"...it's more "cute"
BOY: Joseph Gordon-Levitt
GIRL: Zooey Deschanel
3. What is your most treasured memory? - family vacations. We went all over the country every summer, to Hilton Head and out to California and up to Boston and to the Southwest to see the Grand Canyon...it's funny, because we were in cramped spaces (the car, hotel rooms, etc) but we seemed to get along so well on vacations. I guess we were all just really excited.
4. What was the best gift you ever received as a child? - I particularly remember receiving a Barbie mini-van back in the day and I thought it was the BEST THING EVER. But now, looking back, my mom used to write me and Emme poems every couple of years. I still have all mine and I think that's the best thing ever. And when I graduated from high school, part of the invitations for my grad party were detachable and people wrote advice on them and gave them to me at the party. I still read through those now and then and they are just wonderful.
5. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made? Hmmm. I try not to look at things as mistakes, but as opportunities (I know it sounds cheesy, but it's true). Lying to my parents, in general...those were not opportunities. That was just dumb. (One time in particular.)
6. 4 words to describe yourself? - ha, I used to have this on my facebook profile: "sometimes cranky, always artsy". But for real... compassionate, goofy, creative, weird.
7. What was your highlight or low light of 2008? I just sat in front of the screen for a good four or five minutes and cannot remember ANYTHING that is really bad or really great. I enjoyed being an RA for the second half of 2008 and it was pretty fulfilling. I also hated being an RA for the second half of 2008, especially the three AM phone calls about puke in the stairwells. Sweet.
8. Favorite Film? - Amelie. Garden State. Little Miss Sunshine. The Royal Tenenbaums. But first and foremost, Amelie.
9. Tell me one thing I don’t know about you. - I was Homecoming Queen as a senior in high school.
10. If you were a comic book/strip or cartoon character, who would you be? This doesn't really count, but probably Lucy Knisley. She wrote French Milk and I think it would be cool to be her. But out of, like, superheroes...Superman.
Bridgett (although I'm not sure if this meme is u p your alley or not)