08 January 2010

Sweets

One of my new years resolutions was no sweets until April.

It sucks.

I mean, you all know how much I love sweet stuff. Cupcakes are an addiction. I love baking. I love looking at sweets.

But you know what? For what it's worth, I haven't eaten any artificial sweets since December 31, 2009. Wait, no, that's not true. I made a mistake. I walked into the kitchen at Wilson and glanced at the "treat jar" (kids get something from the treat jar if they've done a good deed or something) and saw a bag of mini marshmallows in there. I grabbed the top off and had a small handful of them (maybe seven or eight) before I was like, "oh CRAP."

But really. That's pretty good for me. We're almost a third of the way through and I've had no other sugar? Not bad.

Anyway. The whole reason I wrote this post is because I saw the CUTEST picture over at doe deere blogazine. It has sweets, cursive, lights, red and white stripes, and pink.

I want to go to there.

No comments: