19 January 2010

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Songs I'm Embarrassed to Like

So I got really excited about doing this when I saw it on Bridgett's blog, but then as I complied my list, I realized that I'm not really EMBARRASSED to like any songs. However - these are songs that it would seem like I may not like, for many reasons. Examples: I've said that certain songs annoy me. I don't usually know those "now" songs - the ones that are on the popular music station and are played on MTV. Anyways - here they are.

1. "Teenage Love Affair" - Alicia Keys
2. "I Gotta Feeling" - The Black Eyed Peas
3. "Promiscuous" - Nelly Furtado & Timbaland
4. "Drop it Like its Hot" - Snoop Dogg
5. "Music is My Hot Hot Sex" - CSS
6. "Glamorous" - Fergie
7. "Single Ladies" - Beyonce
8. "Evacuate the Dancefloor" - Cascada
9. "Here it Goes Again" - OK GO (I got so sick of this song and was all, ugh I hate this but I really like it)
10. "Got to be Real" - Cheryl Lynn

3 comments:

Rosemary/sonrie said...

Glamorous is maybe #1 on my list -- but I'm not embarrassed either!

Bridgett said...

Funny--besides the Beyonce song, I don't know any of these. My list, my comments are all "I don't know any of your songs."

Harkins said...

Aw, I love Teenage Love Affair because it makes me feel 15 and giddy.